LIVErtising 20 Hubspot Academy Certification
May 9 update: check your results at the bottom of the post!
LIVErtising is marketing communication based on engagement. In this course I’ll try to base my approach on the same foundation: interaction and amplification/advocacy. This is why I invite you all to have a look around the site and discover the many things it has to offer for your own personal development. In this post I’ll introduce the possibility to get your Hubspot Academy official certification.
Indeed, we need more than the LIVE lectures every week at IHECS to face professional realities in the field. So, this site is an invitation to dig deeper than the course to construct your own knowledge and/or experience. It is also an invitation to contribute to the blog and Twitter feed with your suggestions, questions and feedback, and to share all this.
This year I want to suggest another opportunity to develop your digital skills : a Hubspot Academy certification. Every willing student – this is optional – is invited to focus on Inbound marketing by attending the free Inbound Marketing Courses offered online by Hubspot Academy, in order to prepare and take one of the official Hubspot Certifications.
Among the different courses and certifications offered there, six are encouraged within the framework of the LIVErtising course, and will enable you to use your Hubspot certification marks for 20% of the marks for the LIVErtising course exam. This may prove a decisive bonus! The courses in questions are referenced in the following visual:
The task is to attend the complete chosen course, take the exam… and succeed it. The bonus: succeeding the exam will secure safe marks for 20% of the LIVErtising course marks (please read 7. below). Additionally, this official certificate will increase your chances of finding an internship or job more easily with an official certificate displayed in your CV.
To sum up: if you’re willing to rise to the Hubspot Certification challenge:
- Register on the Hubspot Academy in English (not in any other language) using your official student’s email address – here is a PDF explaining the procedure after accepting my invitation mail to register.
- Send me a mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to inform me of the course you intend to take, if so; remember this is optional
- Attend one of the six courses indicated above in English – pay attention: only those 6 will entitle you to the 20% benefit mentioned above (please read 7. below: taking two courses will amount to 30% devoted to this)
- take the certification test in English and in time to respect 5. below but any time you want before that date
- keep a copy or screenshot of the feedback you get from the Hubspot academy (mails, certificate, marks, …)
- present your certificate and results to me by mail before May 8 at midnight; they must be in the course language: English
pay attention: no more than one certification mark can be taken into account for the LIVErtising marks. If you take more than one, the highest will count.You can take up to two courses + certification under the lock-down circumstances. This will entitle you to import your two certification marks for 30% of your LIVErtising course marks). An example? You get 80% for “Inbound Marketing” and “90% for “Social Media”. That means an average of 85% for your Hubspot certifications. Next to that, your result on the LIVErtising exam is 60%. In this situation your total mark will be 67.5% – i.e. 25.5/30 (Hubspot) + 42/70 (exam) = 67.5/100 (course total marks). In this situation, getting 24.5/70 for the exam will secure 50/100 for the course total marks, not bad!
Alongside the Hubspot certifications, you can let me know of a similar training + certificate you’d like to take. For obvious reasons you’ll have to take it in English. Mail me about this if you so wish. Certificates you passed before starting this course cannot be taken into account.
I really look forward to getting news about your involvement in this soon.
May 9 update: here is the complete list of results – should you discover a mistake or oversight, please let me know asap! Errare…