Social TV: Havas Media lecturing at LIVErtising (2/2)
LIVErtising welcomes Erwan Bras from HAVAS Media to introduce social TV SRP metrics
With this second post devoted to Social TV (here is the first post) and its implementation in Belgium by Havas Media I want to thank Erwan Bras and Corinne Verstraete for introducing us to the views, insights and practice of a major player of social tv in Belgium.
Here are some main elements in Erwan’s presentation:
- the present state of television in Belgium, broken down into north and south
- an emphasis on timeshifted viewing and fragmentation of the television landscape
- the new normal: multiscreening
- the Match Study, carried out jointly with Tevizz: its methodology, results, perspectives and implications
- the SRP, Social Rating Point: the Havas social TV indicator
- mapping slides and how to interpret them
- case studies to illustrate the theoretical concepts introduced earlier
Here is the full slideshare, with thanks to Havas and Erwan Bras for sharing it with us.
To introduce the presentation I briefly mentioned the most recent data published by Havas Media in their MMS 2014 5th wave – this slideshare provides the latest update on Multiscreen and Mobile – it conveniently completes the above keynote, so, here it is:
Please communicate your questions by commenting below. Erwan has kindly accepted to answer them!