Raz*War 2012 Elevator Pitch
On May 3rd 2012 we are to take the Elevator Pitch for the Raz*War campaign introduced by David Hachez. Regarding the assignment for the pitch here is a short summary of your challenge.
- Find a strategic line (the strategy) for Raz*War in order to meet its objective of reaching young European males through Social Media and encourage them to relate to the brand (inform about it, try it, buy it, recommend it, evangelize it).
- Present three ways (the tactics) to implement the strategy by using networked communication/social media.
- Go straight to the point.
- Be open to crazy ideas, while being ready to justify/validate them: how are they on-objective, on-target?
- It is a group challenge (collaboration is important).
- You can bring stuff in an elevator 😉
If this task description does not seem to define your job clearly enough, I’ll be happy to answer any question you ask as a comment to the present post. Do not hesitate to ask your questions in time.
Have fun preparing your pitch! We’ll enjoy watching it.